Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry! I'm a terrible person. I haven't updated for exactly two weeks. But you can't get mad at me its Valentine's day.

Soo lets catch up! In the last two weeks, I've worked with an awesome group, had drama with the new groups (not really me but other people in my class), have been briefed on my end of the year project which is INK for Office Max (blah! If anyone really loves ink let me know) and had my lobster come! YAY ! We did TONS of things and I'll share it with you in pictures below.

Last but not least, I've bumped into more celebrities following Bill Murray. It's weird you'd think living in LA I'd see then more often but I guess South Beach is so small you have a greater chance of seeing them. So below is the list of people I've seen:

Hulk Hogan at this little Cal-Mex place called the Lime. He's always ALWAYS there.

Some chick from Dancing with the Stars. I couldn't tell you who since I don't watch the show but my roomie pointed her out but it was the night before the Superbowl

This dude I KNOW is in some movies but I'm terrible with names and titles soo you'll just have to take my word for it. He was seen after Dancing with the Stars lady.

Last but not least, Julia Stiles. I KNOW! I was excited too but no one in my group cared. I saw her last night at this TINY little bar next to my apt. that holds like 20 people.

Now for pictures : )






No comments: