Sunday, March 11, 2007

I suck I know....

I've been meaning to post but with me finishing my Miami stay in two weeks its been a little hectic. I've been working long and hard on our end of the quarter project, Office Max. Our question to answer is how to you get new customers, like you, into OM to buy ink? Any suggestions?

Anyways today I saw it all today.

1 - A dog (yorkie, I think) in a stroller WITH a polo and a sailor hat. Hmmmmmmmmm
2 - A couple having lunch on Ocean drive with their dog. Normal scenario, right? Ummm NOOOOO not when the dog is sitting a chair like a human. He had his legs to the side and almost positive his front legs on the table with shorts AND sunglasses. Yes, sunglasses the cool tinted, wire frame ones.

I've seen it all.......!


More support why I dislike dog parents and little dogs.

Post pics soon.

No comments: