Thursday, January 25, 2007

Third times a charm....

Hey everybody,

Location: Apt.
Temp: Cold and rainy for once (weird!)

So I've come to enjoy and hate my third week of school! I think I'm definitely learning something but what I don't know yet. Just found out I need to fly to NYC a couple of days after I graduate which will be f-ing awesome but with no money as I am a poor student who knows how that will work out. I guess I can eat Grey's Papaya Hot Dogs all day long : ).

As for me I am counting down the days for my bf to come. VERY excited as I'm soo happy to be seeing someone from back home. Not that I'm not making tons of friends here but its nice to see a familiar face once in a while to remind me of what home is. I hope he brings the smell of pollution drenched LA : ) I'm starting to hate this humidity

I have updates on Cracky, my unexpected new best friend. I've seen her sitting on the ground with about 5 bags from CVS which perplexes me because I thought crackheads don't have money. THEN I see her two days later covered up, hair combed and sweeping the sidewalk. YES, she's finally rehabing it LL (Lindsay Lohan for you none celebrity gossipers) style but the she started yelling to at everyone that walked by when we left.

As for school, I got a team that I didn't get along with and was finally relieved to get a new team but my old team member Ana Maria got stuck with a particular partner again. Oops!

AND I got to see John Stewart at the Comedy Central Festival in South Beach! YEA baby! But I couldn't take a camera in so here is some pics from the free shows.





Lots of these old ladies walking around


Cool museum



A taste of Miami Beach



Cool Art Deco Fence


A little taste of home


I'm starting to miss my asian food. Could anyone PLEASE send over a Vietnamese sandwich????

No comments: